Opening our hearts can sometimes be so easy. Other times challenging.
Here are a few tips to do when you find yourself collapsing:
1. Place your hand on your belly and actually feel your belly going up and down.
2. Imagine your sternum with your favourite color and it is giving off a glow forward.
3. Move your right shoulder one centimeter back and then one centimeter forward. Do at least three times as though you are moving in honey.
4. Do the same with your left shoulder. Slowly. Gently.
4. Notice the tenderness you feel for yourself. Breathe.
5. Say to yourself, "Thank you my heart."
My name is Kathrina Peterson and I invite you to participate in this forum around awareness and movement. I have been a Buddhist meditator for over 20 years and have been exploring in depth what it means to develop as a human being: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This is my passion, both on a personal and a professional level. I welcome you to share thoughts around what it means to be awake.